Tuesday, 24 February 2015 (All day) - Thursday, 26 February 2015 (All day)
Tuesday, 24 February 2015 (All day) - Thursday, 26 February 2015 (All day)Melbourne Marriott Hotel
Developing and Implementing Records and Information Management Strategies and Systems for Efficient Business Operations.
Liquid LearningPhone: +61 2 8239 9700 Fax: +61 2 8239 9777http://www.liquidlearning.com.au
- Achieving integration across different information management systems
- Strategies for information governance, security, and compliance
- Learning from implementation of digitisation projects across the public and private sectors
- Change management, securing organisational buy-in and foostering executive committment
Sunday, 1 March 2015 (All day)
Sunday, 1 March 2015 (All day)TBA
The 2015 conference program is currently in production:http://www.informa.com.au/conferences/health-care-conference/electronic-medication-management
Monday, 16 March 2015 (All day)
Monday, 16 March 2015 (All day)Westmead Hospital
An exciting Professional Development Opportunity exists for occupiers of the Health Information Space in NSW.
A full day event is planned for Monday 16th March in The Auditorium, Westmead Hospital
Corner Darcy and Hawkesbury Roads, Westmead (entry via Main Reception)
Presentations and Speakers
- From Clinical Coding to a National Efficient Price | Joanne Fitzgerald, Director, Classification and Coding Standards, Independent Hospital Pricing Authority
- Claims, Contracts, Clinical Notes and Consent | Elizabeth Bush, Medico Legal Manager, Sydney Adventist Hospital
- What Difference does Clinical Coding Make? | Mary Shlager and Joanne Micallef, Coding Auditors, Central Coast Local Health District
- What to expect in the 9th Edition of ICD10-AM/ACHI/ACS. | Anne Elsworthy, Classification Support Manager, National Centre for Classification in Health
In addition to these contemporary topics, there will be the opportunity for two medical record site visits at Westmead - Westmead Hospital and the Sydney Children's Hospital Network. The visit includes a visit to the new Medical Record Department of the SCHN with state-of-the-art scanning systems.
Put it in your calendar as it is not to be missed, a great day of networking and learning.
Morning tea will be provided.
Prices: HIMAA Members $250.00 | Non-members $325.00 | HIM/Coding Students $100.00
RSVP date is: Friday 13th March, 2015
* A 2% Credit Card levy will be added to your registration transactionHIMAA NSWhttp://himaa2.org.au/events/?page_id=31&ee=22
Tuesday, 17 March 2015 (All day) - Wednesday, 18 March 2015 (All day)
Tuesday, 17 March 2015 (All day) - Wednesday, 18 March 2015 (All day)Amora Hotel, Sydney, NSW, Australia
The CIO Forum is a powerful gathering of executive-level IT practitioners from all sectors of the national economy. Guided by a focussed agenda, it is a two day information exchange where the CIO community debates ands shares ideas about best practice in a changing profession.
This is your guide to IT leadership in email@example.com://www.cioforum.com.au
Monday, 30 March 2015 (All day) - Tuesday, 31 March 2015 (All day)
2015 Patient Data Improvement Forum | Exploring the use of evidence based data to drive change and improvement in healthcareMonday, 30 March 2015 (All day) - Tuesday, 31 March 2015 (All day)Citadines Hotel, Melbourne
firstname.lastname@example.org | Quoting P15A26Tel: +61 (0)2 9080 4025http://www.informa.com.au/patientdata15
- Dr Tony Sherbon, Chief Executive Officer, Independent Hospital Pricing Authority
- Paul Basso, Information Governance Manager, Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre
- Colin McCrow, Manager ABF Costing, Queensland Health
- Alfa D’Amato, Acting Deputy CFO, Ministry of Health
- Heather Grain, Chief Development Officer, eHealth Education
- Professor Teng Liaw, Professor of General Practice & Director Academic GP Unit, UNSW
- Australia and South Western Sydney Local Health District
Wednesday, 22 April 2015 (All day) - Thursday, 23 April 2015 (All day)
Wednesday, 22 April 2015 (All day) - Thursday, 23 April 2015 (All day)Swissôtel, Sydney.
You are invited to Australia's premier telehealth conference ATC 2015, bringing together Australia's healthcare and telehealth leaders for three days of leading-edge presentations, technology demonstrations and networking opportunities.
The primary theme for ATC 2015 is Integrating care: Bringing health services and people together through telehealth - overcoming fragmentation of care. The aim for this conference is to merge 'traditional' telehealth approaches and communities with the innovative business models and emerging approaches to telehealth and mobile health that present new opportunities and challenges.
We always aim for our events to inspire, to challenge and to also deliver practical information to delegates.
The Australian Telehealth Conference (ATC) is proudly brought to you by the Health Informatics Society of Australia (HISA), the Allied Health Professions Australia, the Australasian Telehealth Society, the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine, the Health Information Management Association of Australia and the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. Building on the success of our previous events, ATC 2015 will attract Australia's largest and most diverse group of telehealth stakeholders.HISAhttp://www.hisa.org.au/page/atc2015
Friday, 1 May 2015 (All day)
Friday, 1 May 2015 (All day)TBA
We'd like to thank all the speakers, attendees and supporters who contributed to the success of Australia’s longest running medico legal conference! The 2014 Congress brought together medical practitioners, lawyers, medical indemnity organisations and government representatives for open and informed discussions on recent legislation and medical negligence cases. Featuring recent case studies and hypothetical scenarios, discussions focused on sharing key lessons that highlighted the commercial, pragmatic and criminal features of current medico legal issues from the perspective of patients, practitioners and the Court.
Click here to download presentations from the 2014 Medico Legal Congress.
Reasons why attendees enjoyed the 2014 Congress:
- “Excellent speakers with current & up to date information – very relevant to the medico legal area” Manager - Mediation & Legal Support, Child & Adolescent Health Service, CAHS
- “Excellent topics with good interaction. Keep it up!” Staff Specialist, Royal Hobart Hospital Tasmania
- “It was an interesting, informative & well planned event. It gave me the opportunity to talk to others involved in the areas” Associate Professor, University of Adelaide University of Adelaide
- “Great networking opportunities” Risk Management Consultant, GIO
- “Engaging presenters” Crown Solicitors Office, South Australia
Get involved and share your thoughts on the development of the 2015 Congress:http://www.informa.com.au/conferences/health-care-conference/medico-legal-congress
Wednesday, 20 May 2015 (All day) - Thursday, 21 May 2015 (All day)
Wednesday, 20 May 2015 (All day) - Thursday, 21 May 2015 (All day)Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, Sydney, NSW.
The 8th Annual Pharmaceutical Law Conference brings together leading figures in pharma law in Australia. All the key players from government, associations, academia, not-for-profit, pharma corporate and major law firms converge for this indurtsy led summit where the best speakers present the hottest topics.Email: email@example.com - quote reference P15A12http://www.informa.com.au/pharmalaw15