You may not be aware that HIMAA is the peak representative body of Health Information Managers in Australia. We offer a comprehensive WorkWeb recruitment service to advertisers for positions in the Health Information Management sector. These positions are advertised directly to our membership base and have a proven track record in attracting the best HIMs for a given position.
If you are seeking a suitable employee, let WorkWeb do the hard work for you.
The service is open to Organisations and Employment services alike.
Members Rate - $85.00 (Including GST)
Non-Member and Recruitment Agency Rate - $250.00 (Including GST)
Organisational Member - Free
For payment online via credit card, there is a 2% surcharge.
We do not offer an invoicing option.
Hot Job of the Week
Hot Job Rate - $699.00 (Including GST) Flat rate regardless of membership type.
Along side of HIMAA's WorkWeb service for advertising positions within the HIM industry, HIMAA offers positions to be advertised as a Hot Job.
Why place it as a Hot Job?
Your vacancy may be made more prominent by having it listed as a "Hot Job".
This entails the highlighting of your advertisement together with a special Hot Job Bulletin broadcast nationally to all HIMAA members.
Hot Job of the Week includes the following:
- Banner advertising on HIMAA home page (for the period up to three weeks or the closing date, where it will then appear as a regular WorkWeb)
- An eAlert to all of the HIMAA Membership
- Listing under Events, News and WorkWeb pages
Charge applies to all categories of membership.
- HIMAA is not an employment agency. HIMAA posts these positions as a service to external parties only.
- HIMAA assumes no responsibility for any information posted on the WorkWeb pages, visas or any other employment arrangements entered into between parties using this information.
- The Internet is a complex amalgam of computer systems. These systems are not always compatible. This means that we may not receive information you have submitted for technical reasons. If your posting has not been placed in due course, please email email@example.com
Phone: +61 2 9887 5014
Fax: +61 2 9887 5895