Submit a Work Web
What is Work Web?
HIMAA offer a comprehensive Work Web recruitment service to advertisers for positions in the Health Information Management sector. These positions are advertised directly to our membership base and have a proven track record in attracting the best HIMs for a given position.
If you are seeking a suitable employee, let Work Web do the hard work for you.
The service is open to Organisations and Employment services alike.
Work Web Fees - from 1 November 2016
Members Rate - $100.98 (Including GST and Credit Card Surcharge)
Non-Member and Recruitment Agency Rate - $316.20 (Including GST and Credit Card Surcharge)
Changes to Workweb Advertising got Organisational Members
Please note the following changes to advertising pricing policy for Organisational Members. Effective from the November 1st, 2016 the following will apply:
- For 3-5 nominees – you receive 3 free WorkWeb ads, further ads will be charged at members rate
- For 6-9 nominees – your eceive 6 free WorkWeb ads,further ads will be charged at members rate
- For 10+ nominees – you receive 9 free WorkWeb ads, further ads will be charged at members rate
Hot Job of the Week
Hot Job Rate - $714.00 (Including GST and Credit Card Surcharge) Flat rate regardless of membership type.
Alongside of HIMAA's Work Web service for advertising positions within the HIM industry, HIMAA offers positions to be advertised as a Hot Job.
Why place it as a Hot Job?
Your vacancy may be made more prominent by having it listed as a "Hot Job".
This entails the highlighting of your advertisement together with a special Hot Job Bulletin broadcast nationally to all HIMAA members.
Hot Job of the Week includes the following:
- Banner advertising on HIMAA home page (for one week from the posting date, then the position becomes a regular Work Web)
- An eAlert to all of the HIMAA Membership
- Banner advertising on Events, News and Work Web pages
Charge applies to all categories of membership.
Submitting a Position
We do not offer an invoicing option.
To place a position online, you can scroll to the bottom of the page to use our secure online payment gateway. Once payment has been made, a link will be available in the successful transaction page to submit the position online.
Alternatively, you can pay online, and send a copy of the transaction number along with the position description (.doc format) through email to email@example.com.
- HIMAA is not an employment agency. HIMAA posts these positions as a service to external parties only.
- HIMAA assumes no responsibility for any information posted on the Work Web pages, visas or any other employment arrangements entered into between parties using this information.
For further Information about Work Web Advertising Contact:
Health Information Management Association of Australia Limited
Locked Bag 2045
North Ryde NSW 1670
Updated: 3 November 2016