WW5940 - Audits Insights Manager - (Full-Time) - Epworth Healthcare, Richmond, VIC
- Pay Rate: $85-90,000
We are seeking a professional with relevant experience for the position of Audit Insights Manager.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Identify opportunities for and guiding the adoption of the audit system with specialist nurses and doctors
- Undertake analysis and reporting of a wide range of clinical information
- Work closely with the Clinical Institutes' leadership team to influence the monitoring of clinical performance
This role will use your ability to interpret the needs of your clinical colleagues and communicate it to deliver outcomes.
Working with our clinical leaders you will influence the way Epworth monitors and improves clinical performance across all specialties.
- Work with specialist nursing and medical staff to ensure suitability and uptake of clinical audit systems.
- Design of Epworth Clinical Audit Tool (eCAT) to allow collection of clinical audit information.
- Liaise with Vendor to ensure that eCAT is configured to organisational needs.
- Manage go live and testing process of eCAT in coordination with Vendor and Epworth IT.
- Guide the transition of existing clinical audits from a reliance on manual data collection.
- Provide methodologies, processes and tools to support an effective and consistent approach to clinical audit.
- Extract, analyse and report health and clinical information in support of patient outcome monitoring.
- Maintain and ensure delivery of routine quality KPI reports.
- Provide reporting in formats that are tailored that meet the needs of the audience.
- Undertake quality assurance of data for routine and ad hoc reporting, checking for accuracy of data entered and ensuring completeness.
- Provide expert advice to the data management team on the application of clinical data for analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of current clinical concepts, health care operations and business processes.
- Sound knowledge of clinical audit and clinical effectiveness.
- Commitment to completeness and validity of data.
- Experience in extraction, analysis and reporting of complete and valid clinical audit data.
- An understanding of how monitoring of clinical information contributes to improved care and outcomes.
- A health science qualification including those in clinical and health information areas.
- Experience and/or qualifications in quality, analysis, research, and/or database management are highly desirable.
- Expertise and experience in the use of clinical information and information systems.
- High level of conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate and interpret data sensibly.
- Experience in generation of routine and ad hoc reports.
Group Manager, Clinical Institutes and Medical Audit
Phone: 03 94268907