HIMAA Direct – Conditions of use:
1) Your access to and use of HIMAA DIRECT is subject to the terms and conditions stated in this legal notice. If you do not agree to these terms, do not access or use the HIMAA DIRECT site. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this legal notice. You are responsible for reviewing the HIMAA DIRECT site for any modifications to these terms and conditions that may affect your rights or obligations. Any access or use after changes to these terms and conditions will constitute acceptance of the revised terms.
2) The material contained in this website has been checked for accuracy. However, HIMAA DIRECT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and it is supplied without any expressed or implied warranties. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Site visitors should check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusions of implied warranties.
3) HIMAA reserves the right to discontinue or change product specifications and prices without prior notice. Products are available while supplies last. Inadvertent errors in advertised prices are not binding on HIMAA DIRECT, and may be adjusted by HIMAA at any time. Your placing an order and your receipt of an order confirmation do not constitute final acceptance of an order. Certain information may need to be confirmed prior to accepting your order. Your order, or any portion thereof, may be declined even after your receipt of an order confirmation.
4) Copyright in the documents and material in this site is owned by or licensed to HIMAA DIRECT. You are authorized to use this material only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download, print and store copies of this material for your own personal, non-commercial use. The images displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission of, HIMAA. The uses of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark or service mark displayed on the site without the written permission of HIMAA or any third party that may own the trademarks or service marks displayed on the site. HIMAA will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
5) All information, ideas, suggestions or other communications you transmit to HIMAA concerning the materials contained in this website will be on a non-confidential basis. HIMAA and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates will be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such communications without limitation or obligation.
6) Links to other Internet sites operated by third parties, including HIMAA vendors, do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval by HIMAA of the content, policies or practices of such linked sites. HIMAA is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies or practices of linked sites, including without limitation the accuracy of content on linked sites and the privacy policies and practices of linked sites.
7) Under no circumstances will HIMAA, its affiliates or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site or their respective directors, officers, employees or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, including negligence, arising in any way out of access to or use of or inability to access or use the HIMAA DIRECT site or any linked site or arising out of its contents or any errors or omissions in its contents, including but not limited to lost profits, business interruption or loss of programs or other data on computer systems or otherwise, even if HIMAA is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. HIMAA does not warrant or represent that your access to or use of the HIMAA DIRECT site or any linked site will be interrupted or free of errors or omissions, that defects will be corrected, or that the HIMAA DIRECT site or any linked site is free of computer viruses or other harmful components.